Friday, December 31, 2010

News Years Eve


Well the end has finally come. To celebrate the end of the year and the end of this blog, Christina and I got cupcakes. She insists that frosting is gross while I disagree.Anyway, thank you for those that followed me along this journey of photos. I shall not leave you empty handed should wish to continue blogging with me. At midnight my new blog starts up: As Ruin Falls. Check it out sometime.

Anyway wrap ups for the years 2010:
  • Faced a lot of rejection but got through it.
  • Returned to Fresno where God challenged my ideas about ministry.
  • Started my teaching credential program and realized how much I love working with kids.
  • Went to a LOT of weddings.
  • Started up my photography business.
  • Moved in/out of a house five times.
  • Took well over 2,000 pictures throughout the year (my computer likes that one)
  • Got three new cameras (and had one stolen).
  • Made new friends, saw some go.
  • Drank beer from at least 10 different countries in December alone.
  • Turned 23 years old
  • Rode a horse
  • Got into at least three new tv shows 
  • And had a lot of awesome adventures and stories 
Ok 2011... you've got some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment