Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Carols


Christmas was one of the few days where I felt pressured to put up a good picture. Since it's Christmas, I thought at first it should be something related to Jesus. Then I thought that I should show the thankfulness for all the wonderful gifts I received. But as you can see - neither of these made it to the list. Yesterday's picture I think captured the meaning of the season for my faith and today I've focused on family.

Because these two wonderful characters have been a part of my grandmother's household for as long as I can remember. Every Christmas we spend at my grandmother's house, eating too much, and talking too loud.

Christmas should also be about singing - well every day should be about singing so I guess that is now an unrelated point.

No comments:

Post a Comment