Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gnomes and Rockets


Today Sarah invited me over for a small Christmas party at her place. She made us dinner then we opened presents she got us and then decorated Christmas cookies. I decided that the food coloring (used to make new colors of frosting) looked like little gnomes so I started calling them that. Then I proceeded to call the frosting decoration tubes rockets because that's what they looked like. What's not captured in this picture is my new Christmas jingle. It goes like this:

"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, I'm decorating cookies.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Sarah doesn't like them.
Oh Christmas Tree, you are a cookie, I just wish that you looked pretty.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, I'm decorating cookies."

No comments:

Post a Comment