Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside


December has arrived! This means several things. First off, it is time to brush off the dust from those Christmas records and start playing Holly Jolly tunes of Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Holiday music (pick your celebrated winter Holiday and insert it's music here).

Also it means that Baby It's Cold Outside Inside. My house is like a freezing icebox and I am cold 24/7. I can't wait to go home for break and be in 70 degree weather again.

December is also my birthday month so I will be celebrating during 23. Finally, December 1st means that we have exactly one month left before the blog will come to an end. No tears necessary - I will be starting another one in 2011 to feed my own ideas of my supposed importance in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Please do more! I LOVE this! You're writing and pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete